Monday, March 10, 2014

1922 Silver Dollar Coin Peace dollar Antique Coins Vintage Silver Liberty for Jeweler Retro 1920's Art Deco Jewelry Precious Metal Lot B-10 .. I am conducting an Estate Sale in Houston, Texas at end of April - get your name on the email contact list rolanddressler@gmail.com Will post details on EstateSales.net see what's for sale on http://TheIDconnection.etsy.com Unique artwork from Indonesia 1960's & Iran 1970's http://RolandDressler.blogspot.com


***


***


1922 Silver Dollar Coin Peace dollar Antique Coins Vintage Silver Liberty for Jeweler Retro 1920's Art Deco Jewelry Precious Metal Lot B-10


Lot B-10 

1922 Silver Dollar Circulated Coin 

What you see in photos is what you are buying 

I promise fast shipping along with professional secure packing.

You can be assured of old fashioned customer service. 

My goal is to make sure you get what you buy quickly.

I will ship out three days after your payment clears my bank account. 

See what I'm selling on Etsy 


Please take a tour of my Etsy Store to view 
more antiques and collectibles for sale 


I am conducting an Estate Sale in Houston, Texas at end of April

Selling unique works of Art collected from
 Jakarta, Indonesia in 1960's and hard to find 
Pre-Revolutionary artwork and collectibles from Tehran, Iran circa 1970's 

Selling contents of 4,000 sq ft home of 
Houston Oilman 

Get your name on the email list for this huge sale


Will post details on EstateSales.net 





No comments:

Post a Comment